$13.99 - $599.99
- New and Improved! Up to 30% Stronger!
- New Filler Package! New Smaller, Clear Spool! Less Weight! Less Waste!
- Color-Lock coating technology - casts farther, lasts longer
- Dyneema® PE Microfiber construction is strong, smooth and round
- Fluoropolymer Treated microfibers - shoots through guides like a bullet!
- Whisper quiet for "Stealth Attacks"
- Resists "diggin in" on reels
SpiderWire Stealth® is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Windrider from Beware of 300 yd spools They Aren't 300 yd! I just got back from Bass Pro after returning a spool of the Hi-Vis yellow in 30 lb test. The problem was that I brought and paid for a 300 yd spool, at least was labeled that way but it contained less line. I discovered this when I tried to spool a Penn Spinfisher V 4500 reel which has a capacity of 200 yds of 30 lb Braid and the whole spider line spool ran out without reaching the 1/2 mark on the reel. Bass Pro accepted the return so I ended up putting Power Pro on the reel, Their 300 yd spool filled the spool and I still have line left as I expected. While there I compared the 300 yd spools with the 125 yd spools, they appear to be the same size, and they were filled to the same mark. Happy now but I wish I hadn't had to spend a couple of hours and gas to straighten this out!!
Date published: 2015-02-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bassetwd from Terrible Bought a spool of 40lb test at BassPro. First trip out for grouper i hooked a fairly nice grouper,The line snaped up close to the reel. Ok i figure this is just a fluke so the next time out fishing in 90 ft of water I hook another nice grouper, the line snaps again about half way down.at this point i just put that rig down and fished with my spare.
Date published: 2015-03-07
Use filters to find the right modelClear Filters